21 Bittersky, Year of the Ram, 140
21 Bittersky, 140
2
Dawn
Clear

Forums

Faeyl Noteru

Hello! I'm Faeyl. 


I'm interested in making foods, drinks, dyes, crafts, clothes, furniture, scrounge, paper, gardening and

bees

If you too, are also interested in learning things together, whether it be dyes, crafts, drinks, foods, let me know! We'll have a little... uh... crafting... study? 

Honestly, you and I will probably be putting a bunch of stuff together with my horde of things into other things and probably making ourselves very sick off the fumes of our art.

IF THAT INTERESTS YOU, Let me knoooow~!


Faeyl Noteru

okay uh, this might have to be postponed until I can get a new pot...
Mine uh... got a bunch of... tar-like goop in it and now it's ruined. So uh... 


Yeah.

Windy

Faeyl, you're free to come try making things with Windy sometime!

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T BRING FLEAS THIS TIME.

Faeyl Noteru

It's my leading theory that the fleas that have been hitching a ride on all the critters are the same gang of fleas. We just can't hear them because they're so small.

Also, Yes, I will come find you, Wimby. 

© 2021-2026 Chanterelle Interactive. All Rights Reserved.