GM Ethos
Staff

Flavortext updaaaate!!!! Pica approached me with an idea that was too good not to immediately implement; what if you could customize your description based on the Perception of who was looking at you? Higher Perception critters might notice things about you others don't, after all. Then I thought, why not take that a step further?

• Implemented a tag system that allows you to filter part of your description to only those who meet a minimum requirement for a stat or skill. The format goes like this: (ST:STAT:#)Extra description here.(/ST) or replace ST with SK to specify a skill. (You might want to put the spaces inside the tag, to preserve formatting. I take no responsibility for your janky-looking description if you don't put things inside the tags properly.) To save space, the stat must be specified by its three or four letter code (e.g. STR, PROW, DEX, FORT, PER, CRFT, INT, LUCK, MAGC). Skills are specified by their full names. Since I expect this to be used only by Farwoods powerusers that want to SUPERCHARGE their character descriptions, I didn't bother making it super intuitive. Here's some examples:

And here
    's how that looks to someone else: