New to the forums?Log in with your Farwoods account.
Quarrel

Place: Seashell Shore 

Date & Time: Tentatively during the playtest on Dec 28th.

Story Overview

Rhiannovas is a traditional Kalrisian celebration for Rhiannon, the lesser Goddess of Play. 

Quarrel, wanting to secure their position as priest, revive goodwill within the community, and please the gods has decided to sanction the celebration once more.

Refreshments

Pizza, sour leaf tea, and milk will be offered to all.

The Wish Exchange 

In keeping with how the last Rhiannovas operated, there will be a wishlist. Each critter is entitled to anonymously wish for an item they'd like, which will be updated here, and available IC upon request. Critters are encouraged to work together to get the items listed, but this is not required to receive your gift. 

In order to submit a wish simply find Quarrel and state your wish.

If you have items you'd like to donate please give them directly to Quarrel so I don't get confused. I will be working on making a deposit box specifically for the event which will be marked with a white tapestry displaying a red pen.

Gifts will be given during the event. If you cannot make it I'll make sure you still get it, so don't worry! 

Entertainment

Critters are encouraged to perform poetry, dances, songs or whatever they wish! This can be alone or in collaboration - Morothi is part of the tale, afterall!

Quarrel will also be reading the myth of Rhiannon.

Lighting Of Candles / Choosing of Patron

Each critter will be asked to choose a patron among the Pantheon for the new year.

LTB:

100 petalnuts - 6S in value.

Players are welcome to make use of this information IC

If you need me for any reason please comment here, find Quarrel or contact me on Discord @aintaniceguy 

Quarrel

Wishlist:

Prismatic Crystals