New to the forums?Log in with your Farwoods account.
Quarrel

• Clues will be posted here.
  • There are a total of 10 "areas" you are hunting for. These will be marked with candles, and all items next to said candles are yours. Please take everything you can, except for the candles so others can tell it was already found.
  • There are a ton of tokens scattered around. :)
  • Tokens nor areas require teleportation or climbing, but you will probably want to use one or the other.
  • I request that everyone be in the library well before the event "starts" (a couple of hours or more, I have a LOT of set up to do), since I have to hide everything and don't want it to be spoiled. The easiest way to do this is to simply go to the library, log out, and log back in for the event.
  • You may team up with other players, but please don't share tokens.
  • None of the clues are linear! In fact, I reccommend focusing on ONE, and then seeing if you can find others.
  • You can go back to the library to request further clues at any time. I think I'm clever, so some of these are probably very dumb.
  • This event is ~in character~ so have fun with it!

Quarrel

Seek the pass with no exit.

-

You may have had an inkling this would be included.

-

According to scribes this area was once a place many settled. Now, most forget it exists.

-

The entrance for many, including phoenixes.

-

18 15 21 14 4 20 1 2 12 5

-

If the tales about Dharasi are to be believed, it is fairly ironic that this area is carved by water.

-

Hvvy Hsvogvy

-

You can only accend this place by decending.

-

Easily passed, unless you are a scrounger. Or a bandit.

-

lyoinsneherrluos

Magdalen

My shop's open if you find any treasure you don't have a use for and want to turn it into something else.