Magdalen

Creating a new thread for the store, since the old one is from a long time ago; Riverside Goods is my store in Riverwalk. It buys and sells almost everything except for worthless things, like pebbles and quartz fragments, and things I can't put a value on, like herbs, potions, etc.

Availability: I try to log in during playtests and when I see 10 or more people logged into the game, but I can't commit to any specific window unless we arrange it beforehand.

Here is the location of the store in Riverwalk.

To get there from the Crossroads, follow the road east, and then south, to the start of the river in Aureas. Then, follow the river downstream (east) and you will arrive at the store. You can't miss it.

The inside of the store.

For convenience sake, I'll provide the text of most of the signs here so that you can reference prices without needing to trek out to the store. First things first, a currency guide:

1 crumb (c) = 1 cent, small copper coin
1 whit (w) = 5 crumbs/5 cents, regular copper coin
1 (ve)lyra (l) = 5 whits/25 cents, large copper coin
1 star (s) = 2 whits/10 cents, small silver coin
1 luna (S) = 10 whits/50 cents, regular silver coin
1 (el)yenne (Y) = 4 luna/2 dollars, large silver coin
1 drake (d) = 10 luna/5 dollars, small gold coin
1 dragon (D) = 4 drakes/20 dollars, regular gold coin
1 (jyra-)tul (J) = 9 dragons/180 dollars, large gold coin

I also accept the old store credit if you still have any. Please note that above the ladder, there is usually a blue sigil-- this is a Doorbell sigil that rings and alerts me if you enter and I'm online. If I'm nearby I may come to do business; if I'm a long way away, I will probably wait until it rings twice to make sure that you're actually there and didn't just dip in and then leave. I don't want to waste my time walking back if you're already gone.

You can purchase anything in the store by writing a letter to me about the purchase and including the proper instructions for delivery and payment for the item(s). If you're ordering a bunch of items I will have to package them, which means you'll need to pay four lunas (one yenne) per stack of items. I will deliver anything anywhere for you for 6 whits (3 stars).

Everything costs the same buying or selling.

Scrounge

Acorn: 1c, Fieldnut: 3c, Bitterberry: 4c, Loveberry: 4c, Myr Cap: 2c, Other berries: 2c
Ottertail: 2c, Petalnut: 3c, Woodnut: 1c, Greenstalk: 1c, Sow Thistle: 2c, Kettle Moss: 2c
Sourleaf: 4c, Bramble Leaf: 4c, Firemelon: 5w, Sap: 4c, Bark: 3c, Log: 3w, Waxberry: 1c
Ironwood: 4w, Feather: 2c, Cordweed: 8c, Clay: 5c, Tangle Blossom: 8c, Inkberry: 1c
Glass Pane: 1S
Note: I have tons and tons of ironwood, someone please buy it. Don't sell me any more.

Cooking and Brewing

Acorn Flour: 7c, Fieldflour: 4w, Sailflour: 8c, Ground Myr Cap: 3w, Ground Petalnut: 4w, Myr Patty: 4w
Sea Jelly: 1S3w, Sailpaste: 2w, Salad: 1S2w, Flatbread: 2w, Bread: 4w, Mash: 4w
Porridge: 1S, Sea Pudding: 5w, Cheese: 2S6w, Berry Pie: 12S, Firemelon Pie: 1S2w, Myr Stew: 1S
Myr Pizza: 4S, Sandwich: 1S4w, Cheese Sandwich: 3S5w, Cookie: 7c, Berry Juice: 2w3c, Cider: 5w
Tea: 5w, Root Beer: 5w, Milk: 5w, Milk Tea: 1S3w

Supplies

Paper: 4c, Pen: 7c, Cup: 7c, Bowl: 2w, Candle: 14c (+cost of dye), Weapon Handle: 2w
Firestarter: 2w3c, Torch: 4w, String: 1S, Tanglecloth: 1S, Folder: 5w, Ammo Pouch: 1S13c
Slingshot: 3l1c, Parcel: 7w, Vial: 3w, Mortar: 5w, Book: 1S4w, Leaf Bag: 1S6w
Package: 4S, Quiver: 4S4w, Tin Flask: 1S6w, Baking Pan: 6w2c, Watering Can: 6w, Tin Key/Keyring: 8c
Tin Inkwell: 3w, Copper Inkwell: 6w2c, Silver Inkwell: 1S, Iron Inkwell: 3S5w, Gold Inkwell: 5S

Mining

Fire Crystal: 2c, Quartz Shard: 1w, Stone: 2w, Tin Ore: 2c, Copper Ore: 12c, Silver Ore: 5w
Iron Ore: 2S, Gold Ore: 3S, Meteorite Ore: 3d, Uncut Quartz: 7w, Clouded Crystal: 2w
Clear Crystal: 2S, Prismatic Crystal: 2Y, Uncut Gem: 3S6w, Cracked Gem: 1S
Regular Gem: 1d, Brilliant Gem: 1D, Quartz Cutting: 9c, Gem Cutting: 9w

Smithing

Charcoal: 7w, Bellows: 1S4w, Small Mold: 7c, Large Mold: 13c, Tin Ingot: 12c, Copper Ingot: 5w
Silver Ingot: 8w, Iron Ingot: 2S8w, Gold Ingot: 4S, Copper Coin (blank): 2w, Silver Coin: 3w, Gold Coin: 1S8w
Silver Ring: 2S, Gold Ring: 1d, Silver Amulet: 3S, Gold Amulet: 1d5S, Tin Fittings: 3w, Copper Fittings: 6w2c
Silver Fittings: 1S, Iron Fittings: 3S7w, Gold Fittings: 5S

Tailoring

Padding: 5S, Coinpurse: 2S5w, Cushion: 4S, Hat: 4S, Cloth Bag: 6S4w, Clothes: 7S5w
Tabard: 6S4w, Scarf: 2S5w, Cloak: 1d, Blanket: 1d, Rucksack: 6S4w, Backpack: 1d1S5w
Rug: 1d5S5w, Tapestry: 1d4S2w, Sack: 1d2S5w
Note: Please don't dye stuff you tailor with the intent to sell to me. It doesn't stack in chests, which wastes space. Also, I won't pay you for the dye.

Dyes

3w
Black, Purple, Copper
4w
Gray, Magenta, Lavender, Forest Green, Scarlet, Light Purple
5w
Red, Yellow, Green, White, Pink, Light Red, Light Yellow, Light Green, Raven Black
6w
Tan, Burnt Sienna, Parchment, Periwinkle
7w
Silver, Brown, Dark Blue
8w
Teal, Sky Blue, Light Blue, Light Orange
1S
Blue, Orange
Silvery (Tin): 3c
Metallic (Iron): 2S5w
Golden: 4S5w
Iridescent (Meteorite): 1D (I will probably not sell you this unless you bring the ore.)

Furniture

Vase: 5w, Sign: 1S4w, Stool: 2S, String Lights: 4S, Lamppost: 2S4w, Weapon Rack: 5S
Planter Box: 5S, Bookcase: 6S, Fireplace: 2S5w, Furnace: 4S, Oven: 1d, Crate: 1d1S5w
Tin Chest: 1d5S5w, Copper Chest: 1d5S, Silver Chest: 1d4S2w, Iron Chest: 2d8S, Gold Chest: 3d2S
Tin Mailbox: 3S4w, Copper Mailbox: 3S8w, Silver Mailbox: 4S2w, Iron Mailbox: 7S4w, Gold Mailbox: 1d
Tin Deposit Box: 6S5w, Copper Deposit Box: 8S8w, Silver Deposit Box: 1d1S5w, Iron Deposit Box: 3d4w, Gold Deposit Box: 1D2S
Tin Jewelry Box: 3S, Copper Jewelry Box: 3S7w, Silver Jewelry Box: 4S6w, Iron Jewelry Box: 1d1S, Gold Jewelry Box: 1d5S
Tin Display Case: 5S1w, Copper Display Case: 6S, Silver Display Case: 6S8w, Iron Display Case: 1d4S, Gold Display Case: 1d7S
Tin Glass Bookcase: 9S5w, Copper Glass Bookcase: 1d4w, Silver Glass Bookcase: 1d1s5w, Iron Glass Bookcase: 1d7S5w, Gold Glass Bookcase: 2d2S

Armor and Weaponry is too complicated in its pricing to post right now, so until I figure out how to put it on the signs just post asking for a quote and I'll give you one.

I also sell skillbooks at the cost of two lunas. Anything you can see in the glass bookcases is for sale, and I can provide crafted skillbooks on almost anything. I can provide mentoring in things like scrounging, mining, etc. for three stars.

Anything else you want a price for, just ask.